Major Changes - NFPA 70E, 2021 Edition - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
The 2021 Edition of NFPA 70E has arrived and with it, changes, reorganization, new additions and more! In this webinar, join Jim Phillips, founder of BrainFiller.com, as he takes you through the latest edition of this very important standard. Learn about changes such as:
- New and Revised Definitions such as Arc Resistant Equipment
- Major reorganization of Article 110.
- 10.2(A)(4) Type of Training: An informational note was added: “Classroom training can include interactive electronic or interactive web-based training components.” This recognizes that electronic training is widely used.
- Table 130.5(C) Estimate of the Likelihood of Occurrence of an Arc Flash Incident for AC and DC Systems: A new task was added as YES for likelihood of an arc flash incident for any condition. “Operation of a circuit breaker or switch the first time after installation or completion of maintenance in the equipment.”
- New Article 360 Safety-Related Requirements for Capacitors and Annex R, Working with Capacitors.
Jim Phillips is founder of BrainFiller.com, ArcFlashForum.com and also Vice-Chair of IEEE 1584 and International Chair of IEC TC78.
Jim Phillips Training
Access Jim's training and use the discount code easy10 to get 10% off his training through the end of 2021. Jim's Training Schedule.