EasyPower® Protection & Coordination™
Truly Integrated Protective Device Coordination
A comprehensive protective device coordination (PDC) program and device database, Protection & Coordination makes it impressively easy to verify equipment protection, protective device settings, and coordination intervals.
With mouse-click simplicity, the Protection & Coordination module sports truly dynamic interaction with the time-current curve (TCC) and one-line diagram. You’ll be amazed how closely it mimics actually working on a real power system. Become fully equipped to:
- Accurately ensure a safe and reliable power system
- Minimize arc flash hazards and PPE settings while maintaining system coordination
- Comply with NEC and NFPA coordination mandates
- Simulate real-world conditions by dynamically interacting with the TCC and one-line
- Instantly balance the effects of mitigation with system reliability and uptime
- Enhance profitability by saving valuable time and money
- Eliminate hours of engineering time
No other program can touch the Protection & Coordination module’s:
- Single, comprehensive and fully integrated one-line that avoids errors caused by managing multiple copies
- Unprecedented one-line integration with the TCC and short-circuit engine
- Immediate display of trip characteristics based on fault type, location, and fault magnitude
- Interactive and immediate PDC simulation for real-world insight
- Built-in short circuit and arc flash engines that enable weighing the effects of protection vs. coordination and safety vs. reliability
- Instant analysis of arc flash and short circuit values
- Full protection modeling—and not just over-current relays— differential, partial differential, ground differential, over-current, multi-function relays, and more
Intelligent Decisions | Easy to Come By
The Protection & Coordination module’s unique integration with the one-line and short-circuit engine clearly display problems and deliver the solutions other programs only dream about, including remote voltages and currents, backup relaying intervals, and a dynamic TCC. Plus, a comprehensive device database boasts tens of thousands of verified devices—from the obsolete to the industry’s latest.
Profit from the Protection & Coordination module’s valuable insight for troubleshooting false trips and relay malfunctions, and for determining specialized relay settings. Plus, make intelligent switching decisions to ensure that changes do not adversely affect system selectivity or reliability.
Get more details about the Protection & Coordination module’s features.
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!